| PTG WEB |
ItsGoinOn: Real Time Social Hotspots
Position: CEO & CoFounder
- Conceptualized new innovative mobile and internet application technology for entertainment.
- Spent 3 months researching market and opportunities.
- Founded initial team of CoFounders.
- Designed logo, branding, website, UI/UX, mobile applications and all additional creative.
- Filed and structured corporation and trademarks.
- Grew initial team from 3 to 6.
- Raised seed investment with CoFounders.
- Grew team from 6 people to 17 and signed partnership agreements with Magtek ( http://www.magtek.com/V2/products/secure-card-reader-authenticators/iDynamo.asp ) and Infinite Peripherals ( http://ipclineapro.com/ ...the readers in Apple's retail locations ).
- Took our MyDoorman (real time patron management system) iOS application to market and closed 41 new accounts in Los Angeles & Orange County the first 4 months after releasing to iTunes market place.
- KTLA News aired a 3 minute video piece on our application at a few accounts in Downtown Los Angeles. The reporter challenged us on privacy (which came up often)... our establishments and the consumers that entered the establishments supported our application.
- Released V2 Products.
- Signed partnership agreements with TriArc Events and iLeftWord Entertainment.
- Worked with WME (William Morris Endeavor) to package up our company into a reality TV show based on young internet entrepreneurs setting out to disrupt the hospitality/entertainment industry with new technology. I was against it at first but I entertained it with my partners and looked at it from a brand marketing perspective to gain faster user adoption and downloads.