Hurley Int: Pro 2009 Official
Position: Senior Web Designer and Interactive Media Designer.
I was the internal Senior Web Designer at Hurley Int. for over two years. Hurley is a subsidiary of Nike Corporation and was a strategic brand that assisted in the development of Nike 6.0. While there, I lead the design of all major web and digital initiatives as well as supported all internal departments and their needs.
- Designed 2010 Nike/Hurley/Cons US Open of Surfing website and iPhone/iPad application.
- Designed 2009 and 2010 Hurley Pro website and iPhone/iPad application.
- Co-produced live web show, Sliders TV.
- Co-conceptualized Hurley “Microphone For Youth” on-line t-shirt design contest.
- Designed pro surfer Rob Machado’s 1st foundation website.
- Conceptualized, designed, animated and developed Hurley Music website. (Flash)
- Conceptualized, designed, animated and developed Hurley True Performance website. (Flash)
- Conceptualized, co-designed, animated and developed artist Alex Pardee’s “Night of the Treeple” collaboration website. (Flash)
- Designed, animated and developed Hurley Jeans website. (Flash)
- Followed and interviewed pro rider Ivan Tedesco on the west coast 2010 AMA Supercross circuit.
- Co-developed Hurley social media initiatives.
- Shot photography for brand events.
- Designed majority web banner marketing campaigns. (Flash)
- Worked hand in hand with marketing to carry out online initiatives.